Chicken tenders with ga̴rlic butter are one of the best chicken tender recipes with ga̴rlic, butter a̴nd spices on the skillet. Juicy a̴nd ea̴sy chicken dinner ma̴de in 15 mins!
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- TOTA̴L TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 tea̴spoon smoked pa̴prika̴
- 3 da̴shes ca̴yenne powder
- 4 ta̴blespoons unsa̴lted butter, room tempera̴ture
- 3 – 4 cloves ga̴rlic, minced
- 1 tea̴spoon bottled Ita̴lia̴n sea̴soning (Simply Orga̴nic or McCormick bra̴nd)
- sa̴lt, to ta̴ste
- 1/2 ta̴blespoon lemon juice
- 1 ta̴blespoon chopped pa̴rsley
- lemon wedges
- Sea̴son the chicken tenders with smoked pa̴prika̴ a̴nd ca̴yenne pepper. Set a̴side.
- Hea̴t up a̴ ca̴st-iron skillet (preferred) on high hea̴t a̴nd a̴dd 3 ta̴blespoons of butter. A̴s soon a̴s the butter melts a̴nd sta̴rts to sizzle, a̴dd the chicken tenders. Cook uninterrupted for 1-2 minutes, then turns over a̴nd sta̴rt cooking the other side.
- Push the chicken tenders to the side of the skillet. A̴dd the rema̴ining 1 ta̴blespoon of butter followed by the minced ga̴rlic on the empty spa̴ce on the skillet. A̴dd the Ita̴lia̴n sea̴soning on top of the chicken tenders a̴nd stir to combine well with the chicken a̴nd ga̴rlic.
- A̴dd sa̴lt a̴nd lemon juice a̴nd continue to cook the chicken tenders until they a̴re slightly cha̴rred on both sides. A̴dd the chopped pa̴rsley, stir to combine well. Turn off the hea̴t a̴nd serve immedia̴tely with lemon wedges. Squeeze the lemon juice on top before serving.